Max value of index with scripted field in visualizasion

Hello. I'm trying to make linear visualization with average workTime per document and max workTime throw all index. I have two dates: start and end process. So i created scripted field
doc['end_time'].value.toInstant().toEpochMilli() - doc['begin_time'].value.toInstant().toEpochMilli()
and made avg y-axes for this field.
But i can't understand how to draw max value of index.
I need chart like this:

Can u help me to understand how to make it?

Hi,
you can use TSVB for that case: create the first average workTime series as you have already did.
then you create a new series for the maxworkTime and you have to overwrite the time interval settings to a value greater than the current time window (for example if you are looking for a 5 mins time interval, you can set the interval to 1 hour for example.

1 Like

Hi,
TSVB looks like I'm looking for, but it doesn't work. I can choose only count aggregation.

I can't select other aggregation, although I can choose these aggregations in a line visualization.
Does TSVB support scripted fields to visualize?

Hi,
Does TSVB support scripted fields to visualize? Or I need to create a new numeric field in the document and fill it.
My scripted field in index has numeric type. And I can use it as filter in TSVB.

You are right, actually TSVB doesn't support scripted field: you can find the reason here:

There possible workaround are:

• add that value at index time as you suggested
  • use Vega to build the chart: it will allows you to create the query you are interested in and plot the line chart as you prefer

Hi!
I tried to make TSVB visualization. When I set an interval more than windowed time I got one point, not a line.

This picture with 1 minute.

How to make it line? And how to make a line continuous?

Can you show me the configuration for the red series? both the metrics panel and the options panel?
thanks

Here is.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.