[Metricbeat Docker] Overview issues

`[Metricbeat Docker] Overview not showing all containers in the this dashboard even though I have 18 running. Seems to only show 5 rows and you cannot scroll or see others. I've edited the visulization options for 18 rows. Running 6.4.2! Interesting when I filter elasticsearch 5 of my elasticsearch containers show up under the Docker Containers.

Interesting though when I run a filter it only shows 5 out of 12 of my elasticsearch containers.

You need to edit the Docker container [Metricbeat Docker] visualization and in the Aggregation, change the size to >5. This is because we have the default set there, which is the top 5 results.

1 Like

Do you have a bit more detailed instructions? I can't seem to find where this is set.

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you

Nevermind, I found it!

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.