Minute aggregation using Date histogram not happening

Hi All,

Using Date Histogram I am trying to create daily/hourly count of transactions (y axis) and Timestamp on X axis.Daily/hourly count is working fine but when i am selecting count by minute/second then count is changing but minute not visible in X axis timestamp and pointing to count bubbles in beklow screenshot..in X Aaxis also its showing @timestamp per hour while in minimum interval dropdown i selected as minute only.

Please find below screenshot when selecting minute interval.

Sample values of timestamp-
May 29, 2020 @ 23:15:45.590
May 29, 2020 @ 23:15:45.570

Kibana will auto scale the time range to ensure you do not try to graph too many items. For example, the time range in the image you provided is roughly May 27 through June 1. Graphing 6 days at minute intervals would provide 8640 x-axis columns. Your computer monitor is only 2000 to 4000 pixels wide so there is no way to show 8640 columns since each column's width would be less then 1 pixel.

You can adjust the size that triggers this autoscaling by setting advanced setting metrics:max_buckets and histogram:maxBars

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.