Need help in kibana customization

Is it possible to add dashboard name (custom dashboard name) on top of search query and time filter instead of top bar

Because we are hiding the top bar as per requirement. if we hide top bar then dashboard name also hiding and it is difficult to find which dashboard it is.

Can you provide some screenshot if you have. It's kind of difficult understanding your scenario in this way.

I am hiding top bar so dashboard name also hiding it will look like below image

we are hiding the top bar as per requirement. if we hide top bar then dashboard name also hiding.

after hiding top bar and whenever navigating to that dashboard it is difficult to find which dashboard it is

Do we have any solution for this issue and can we add dashboard name on top of search query and time filter(for reference see 2nd image)

Okay understood. You cannot give a dashboard name on top of the query or time filter bar.

But you can give it right below it using Markdown visualization in Kibana.

Give the dashboard name in bold letters and add it to your dashboard at the top.

I guess this will help you solve your problem by giving it a heading kind of view to your dashboard.

Thank you dadiasish for your quick reply.

I tried this approach but we can put that text below query and time filter only right.

is it possible to put that text on top of query and time filter

No. That's out of the range of the dashboard.

I can only think of this way possible currently.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.