New semantic relevance ranking API for Elastic Enterprise Search

Hi all!

I’m on the product team at Cohere (a managed LLM provider). We are working on a new endpoint to provide easy semantic relevance scoring of search results using our language models. We think this could be especially useful for users of Elasticsearch as the endpoint can be easily bolted onto an existing Elasticsearch system. We’re looking to get some feedback on what we are building - would anyone here be open to a call to discuss your search use case and how you perform ranking?

We would be especially interested in speaking with Elastic Enterprise Search integration partners.

This is similar to what we are looking to build. I am interested to have a conversation with you and understand if this would fit our needs.

Thank you for bringing up the New Semantic Relevance Ranking API for Elastic Enterprise Search. I can't wait to play around with this new API to see how it can make my search results more relevant. https://www.elastic.co/blog/introducing-semantic-relevance-ranking-for-enterprise-search