No "blogs" data for Elasticsearch Engineer II

Hi

I've started Elasticsearch Engineer II (on-demand).
There is neither blogs.csv on Strigo's server1 nor pre-loaded index in cluster:

get _cat/indices?v

health status index                    uuid                   pri rep docs.count docs.deleted store.size pri.store.size
yellow open   blogs_fixed              WqVqUSrTSsiTLZ_zq-M1Zg   1   1          0            0       283b           283b
green  open   .kibana_task_manager_1   QW4gth3KTcGeSr9vlud3aA   1   0          2            0     30.4kb         30.4kb
green  open   .apm-agent-configuration voaPxpnORiqT1DEMJhzNYw   1   0          0            0       283b           283b
yellow open   denormalized_blogs       BLGLSbVFTI23vfpCRgP6Qg   1   1          3            0      7.3kb          7.3kb
green  open   .kibana_1                qPCPpcIPTAuFfiZPKwe1AQ   1   0          7            0     28.4kb         28.4kb
green  open   .tasks                   R5fPg4lITSyyEiM0WQLYhA   1   0          1            0      6.7kb          6.7kb
yellow open   analysis_test            kgC3msplSGemgU1JwRKQjw   1   1          0            0       283b           283b

May I use blogs.csv file provided in Elasticsearch Engineer I? If yes, how can I download this file?

Regards,
Andrew

Hi @Andrew_Pouckatch , checking...

Hi @Andrew_Pouckatch

Do you still have an issue with the blogs index?

Thank you, all is ok.

1 Like

Hi @Andrew_Pouckatch if you still need to download the csv, try the following in your training account:

In your dashboard "Filter Results" in the middle should be set to "Current". You can change that to "Completed" or "All", click "Resume Training" on the Eng I class, and the materials pdf & Lab kit should be there. You should find the blogs csv inside the lab zip file.

Hope this helps!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.