No "blogs" data for Elasticsearch Engineer II

Hi

I've started Elasticsearch Engineer II (on-demand).
There is neither blogs.csv on Strigo's server1 nor pre-loaded index in cluster:

get _cat/indices?v

health status index                    uuid                   pri rep docs.count docs.deleted store.size pri.store.size
yellow open   blogs_fixed              WqVqUSrTSsiTLZ_zq-M1Zg   1   1          0            0       283b           283b
green  open   .kibana_task_manager_1   QW4gth3KTcGeSr9vlud3aA   1   0          2            0     30.4kb         30.4kb
green  open   .apm-agent-configuration voaPxpnORiqT1DEMJhzNYw   1   0          0            0       283b           283b
yellow open   denormalized_blogs       BLGLSbVFTI23vfpCRgP6Qg   1   1          3            0      7.3kb          7.3kb
green  open   .kibana_1                qPCPpcIPTAuFfiZPKwe1AQ   1   0          7            0     28.4kb         28.4kb
green  open   .tasks                   R5fPg4lITSyyEiM0WQLYhA   1   0          1            0      6.7kb          6.7kb
yellow open   analysis_test            kgC3msplSGemgU1JwRKQjw   1   1          0            0       283b           283b

May I use blogs.csv file provided in Elasticsearch Engineer I? If yes, how can I download this file?

Regards,
Andrew

Hi @Andrew_Pouckatch , checking...

Hi @Andrew_Pouckatch

Do you still have an issue with the blogs index?

Thank you, all is ok.

1 Like

Hi @Andrew_Pouckatch if you still need to download the csv, try the following in your training account:

In your dashboard "Filter Results" in the middle should be set to "Current". You can change that to "Completed" or "All", click "Resume Training" on the Eng I class, and the materials pdf & Lab kit should be there. You should find the blogs csv inside the lab zip file.

Hope this helps!