No data MySQL dashboard - version mismatch?

Hi Shaunak,

Any chance of an update to this issue soon?

Thanks

Hey @ron_e_e,

Apologies for dropping the ball on this thread. Something's not quite right with my notifications :frowning:. I think I've fixed that now :crossed_fingers:.

Given that metricbeat can't seem to "find" your module config, I'm wondering if there's some silly whitespace issue or something. Could you try separately validating both your metricbeat.yml config file and your modules.d/mysql.yml config file using something like http://www.yamllint.com/?

Thanks,

Shaunak

Thanks Shaunak, hoping to get this working soon. I checked the file with yamllint.com as you suggested and got a green "valid yaml" message back.

Interested in what else can be done here to debug this.

Hi @ron_e_e, I have to admit, this is bizzare and has me a bit stumped.

I'd like to take a look at your metricbeat.yml and modules.d/mysql.yml files exactly as they are, without letting the formatting on this forum get in the way.

Could you paste them, as separate posts, into a private gist on gist.github.com or an unlisted paste on pastebin.com and send those links to me as a private message on this forum?

That'll let me try and replicate (to a practical extent) exactly what your setup is and hopefully I'll be able to reproduce your error and debug it in detail locally on my end.

Sorry that this is taking so long, I hope to figure this out soon as well.

Shaunak

Hi Shaunak sorry fo the delay, I'm shooting this to you shortly.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.