"No monitoring data found" error on Kibana

hello,

my Kibana worked without issues for a while but started displaying "No monitoring data found" error today, then Status turned to RED on Kibana. I executed _cluster/health command on the servers, but all status were GREEN. I checked via _cat API but all .monitoring* indices are existed.

why is this happened? why kibana suddenly not able to find .monitoring* indices? why Status'es are different btw kibana and actual servers?

Please advice.

thanks!

yesterday observed this behavior, somebody help plz)

@af615dbd55cac2cacf32, today i noticed that problem solved by itself when check monitoring plugin in kibana.

Hello,

Did you restarted your Elasticsearch then it was resolved?

I tracked myself with all nodes log files. It looked my warm nodes used all heap memory which i set. L related logs i found were shown as below link.

I guess .monitoring indices were not able to be updated from warm nodes after that happened, then my kibana was ahown above error. Weird thing was kibana displayed Status:RED after that even though _cluster/health execution result via each actual nodes were still Status:green.

I decided to restart warm nodes, then issue was gone.

Thank you for sharing update btw.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.