Onedrive and App Search

Hi there, I'm pretty new to this.

I've been testing Enterprise Search, and I was able to connect our Enterprise OneDrive account successfully.

Now, I'de like to connect this via API to a chatbot that we have, so we can make queries directly from this bot, Is there any guide that I can follow for this?

I noted that I can create an engine with App search which have API integration, but I can not find how to use the content loaded from the Onedrive source.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I recategorized this issue as "Workplace Search". Your Onedrive content is in Workplace Search, so you should be able to query it with the Workplace Search Search API: Search API Reference | Workplace Search Guide [7.15] | Elastic

1 Like

Thanks, @JasonStoltz !

Hi @Daniel.Baldovino!
Just to state it explicitly - App Search and Workplace Search are both products in the Enterprise Search solution, but they don't currently share query or index APIs - they each have their own distinct set. Jason is absolutely correct that the Workplace Search Search API. In addition to the API guide that Jason linked, you might also want to read this guide on how to set up your custom search experience: Building Custom Search Experiences | Workplace Search Guide [7.15] | Elastic.

Let us know if you run into any issues or have any further questions!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.