Output Heap Space Usage for Kibana

Hello all -- I was wondering if there was a way to gather heap space usage data for Kibana (and NGINX) specifically.
Using JMeter, I am able to gather real-time heap data usage for the Elasticsearch service, but I have not been able to find a solution for the Kibana or NGINX services. I was just curious if anyone knew of a command for this.

The following is the bash script/curl command being used for gathering the Elasticsearch heap data,

#!/bin/bash

curl -u internal-auth:internal-auth -sS  "localhost:9200/_cat/nodes?h=heap*" | awk '{ print $2 }' |  sed -n '5{p;q}'

Thanks all for your time and help :slight_smile:

Why not use Monitoring overview | Elasticsearch Guide [8.4] | Elastic?

Hi Mark, thank you for your response. :slight_smile: The monitoring stack is set up as shown below.

What I am after is the real-time heap space usage that Kibana and NGINX alone are using at a given moment for load and performance testing of the entire stack. I do not see any information related to gathering heap space usage for a specific service. I understand Metricbeat will gather monitoring data for the service, but I cannot find information on specifically gathering heap data for any service other than Elasticsearch.