Pagination limits

Hey I am working in a search hobby project, where don't know reactjs but have tweaked some code using from search ui,

I am stuck on pagination limits, I want to limit the pagination to no more than 10 pages or query limit to 100 documents.

Not a developer

Thanks
Sam

how to use terminate after in app search ui ???

I want to limit the pagination to no more than 10 pages or query limit to 100 documents

Unfortunately, this is an Elasticsearch-limited setting that Search UI does not control or offer a way to pass in a configuration option for.

It's theoretically possible you could manually enforce these limits by creating a custom React component for your <Paging /> and <Results /> views and forcing them not to show pages/results after 10/100. However, it's not a common use case or something that we'd offer support for. Implementing it would also require good working knowledge of React and reading and understanding our advanced documentation. If you're not a developer, I would strongly recommend finding or hiring one if this is a must-have functionality for you.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.