Path_style_acces option for V6.2

Hi,
Any work around for Elasticsearch v6.2. My s3 compatible storage only accept path_style_access request and this option does not exist in ES v6. How can i make it work so s3 plugin can use path_style_access instead of using virtual style access in V6.2.

Thanks

If you upgrade to 7.13 (which you should do anyway), I think that this setting is available again: Client Settings | Elasticsearch Plugins and Integrations [7.13] | Elastic

Actually many elasticsearch services running with v5 and v6. To up-grade by v7 may takes some time.
Is there any other solution for v6 apart from the up-gradation.

If your storage requires path-style access then it's not really "S3-compatible" since S3 doesn't require path-style access, and indeed path-style access is being entirely removed from S3. I suggest working with your storage supplier to address this.

6.2 is really old, long past EOL, you should also upgrade as a matter of urgency. One of the improvements in more recent versions is support for Minio which does still expect path-style access. I don't know of any other solution, but then the version you're using is so old that I don't have a working development environment for it any more so I can't even look at the code to check.

okay, got it.
Thanks for the suggestion.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.