Pie chart labels canvas

Hi,

I have a pie chart in canvas that I would like to only show the percentage in the pie, and next to it the legend. I tried to clink in inspect to try some CSS but with no avail, because I just don't know what I'm doing, and I can't find info regarding the possible usages of CSS in canvas.

The reason I just want to show percentage is that my labels are a bit big (2 or 3 words) and the pie does not look good. Furthermore, since we have the possibility to also have a legend, why show everything? It's honestly a mess of labels.

I am also aware that I can import the pie from Lens or Aggregations, but the font size is huge, and if I try to minize the visualization, almost all labels are gone! Same goes for the treemap. Not an option to show visualizations like this to a client.

So my questions:

• Is it possible to only show percentages in the pie chart in canvas (and then show the legend with the labels). If not,
  • Is it possible to change the font size in a pie chart in lens or Aggregations?
  • Finally, can you help in finding documentation regarding the usage of CSS in canvas?

I would really appreciate your help. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.