Pipelines disappeared

Hi
I had to restart Logstash service for some reason. In Kibana - Stack Monitoring - I had all the pipelines that was in pipeline.yml. But now(after restart) they don`t appear in this page:

I had at least 20 pipelines in the above page.
Now Logstash works correctly and I have my logs again(There is no problem with Logstash and pipelines) just like before I restart, But, still nothing in this page

Could you please guide me where is the problem?

Hi Farid,

Are all the pipeline running?
For example, if there's any pipeline that listening to certain port, do a check to see if the port are listening
netstat -na | grep portnumber

also in your logstash log, check similar log line below to see if all pipelines are running

[2021-03-03T18:45:56,504][INFO ][logstash.agent           ] Pipelines running {:count=>1, :running_pipelines=>[:PIPELINENAME], :non_running_pipelines=>[]}

Yes they are running and index into Elasticsearch correctly...

Hi Farid,

a few thing would like to check:

1. Are there any major changes in logstash.yml? especially configuration of monitoring , if yes double check if it is configured correctly
  2. Run below command in Devtool to check if any monitoring data from logstash being received by elasticsearch.
 GET .monitoring-logstash-*/_search
  1. Share the output of debug log logstash --log.level=debug

Thank you for your response
1- No there is no major change in monitoring of logstash.yml... Actually, logstash.yml has not any major changes

2- After running the command, it seems there are many monitoring data from Logstash to Elasticsearch:

{
  "took" : 403,
  "timed_out" : false,
  "_shards" : {
    "total" : 7,
    "successful" : 7,
    "skipped" : 0,
    "failed" : 0
  },
  "hits" : {
    "total" : {
      "value" : 10000,
      "relation" : "gte"
    },
    "max_score" : 1.0,

3- I will share the output of debug log logstash --log.level=debug soon

Does Metricbeat related with this issue?!? Because the only change happened after restart the node is before restating the node Metricbeat was active but now Metricbeat is deactivate...

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.