Query not working in different environments

I have an elastic instance running in the cloud. I'm developing a REST service in Node. The same elastic instance is used when Node is in localhost and when is in develop env. When Node runs in localhost all queries work, POST and GET. When Node runs in develop in the cloud, only POST work and all GET doesn't work.

I don't understand what's might be going on or even where to start troubleshooting. My instinct says that is some setting in elastic that I need to tweak. Any thoughts?

What does that mean, are you seeing an error, what is the error? What is the request?

There is no error at all. When the Node server runs on localhost all GET returns data from elastic, when Node server runs on aws all GET returns buckets: []. Both Node are using the same elastic instance.

Node in AWS

"aggregations": {
        "last_week": {
            "buckets": []
        }
    }

Node in localhost

"aggregations": {
        "last_week": {
            "buckets": [
                {
                    "key_as_string": "2020-08-01T00:00:00.000Z",
                    "key": 1596240000000,
                    "doc_count": 8
                }
            ]
        }
    }

Perhaps you can share the query that is running.

I turns out that our devops team had a bug on their code that was not pushing the most resent branch to the environment. I think I can close this question.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.