Rally 2.10.0 has just been released. This version brings support for Elastic Serverless.
- #1797: Document Rally use with Elastic Serverless
- #1791: Add ESQL operator
- #1789: Add serverless-aware runners
- #1787 (Breaking): Inject serverless_operator in track templates
- #1786: Add support for zstd-compression
- #1785: Fix serverless public use in trivial tracks
- #1790: Retrieve cluster info in serverless public mode
- #1784: Fix crash on too many consecutive errors
- #1793: Bump urllib3 from 1.26.9 to 1.26.18
Please follow the quickstart for a first-time install.
If you have questions or feedback, please post in the Rally forum .