Rally 2.9.0 has just been released. The new release brings improved support for the upcoming Elasticsearch Serverless offering.
- #1760: Exclude tasks based on serverless status
- #1750 (Breaking): Inject build_flavor in track templates
- #1756: Retrieve serverless build hash from nodes info API
- #1755: Add blob-store-stats telemetry device and tests
- #1743: Bulk action refresh param
For the full list of changes please see the changelog.
Please follow the quickstart for a first-time install.
If you have questions or feedback, please post in the Rally forum.