I am trying to do a PoC using cross-cluster search in Kibana.
My problem is that from time to time (for what I can see is random), I get timeouts in kibana when working with index from a cross-cluster search.
So to sum up what I have:
- Kibana timeots are just happening when cross-clustering search. During the timeouts I can change the index to a local one and kibana show results.
- After a minute or so, the connection get restored (without any action on my part).
- It is not a firewall problem (already checked)
- There is nothing in Elastic or Kibana Logs, everithing is up and running.
- Elastic and Kibana are both 5.5.2
Please, could anyone help, I see no reason for those timeouts.