React

Hi @ Monfera,
Actually i want try to use reactjs for our existing angularjs application where i am using kibana5.1.1 and elasticsearch5. when i import prop-type in our js file it is throw error.

Hello @Gangesh could you please clarify your question? React.js is a view rendering library and Kibana is a large application that has a server component and a client component that runs in the browser, and Kibana uses react.js internally for many things. Although the shift from Angular to React.js has been happening over time, Kibana 5.1.1 is not a very recent version.

Hi @ Monfera,
Actually i want try to use reactjs for our existing angularjs application where i am using kibana5.1.1 and elasticsearch5. when i import prop-type in our js file it is throw error

If you make a minimal reproduction in an available repo, ie. just Kibana and react.js, and nothing else, and instructions (eg. script in package.json) please paste in the link (github etc.)

Thanks @monfera,
Need to one more help.
How to use xpack in our kibana5.1.1 version or usecanvas in our existing angularjs application.

As the question is not too detailed and I have trouble interpreting certain parts, I assume you ask about Kibana Canvas. It has been in General Availability since Kibana 6.7 only, see this announcement for that version.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.