Scripted field error in visualize controls Kibana

In order to apply a filter in all dashboard, I had created a scripted field in on index - as doc['product.product_id'].value
However once I try to applicate the control filter as bellow image, it gives me an error, however the filter was applied properly, but keep showing the error message in the rigth side of the window.

Error message:
Timelion: Error: in cell #1: [script_exception] runtime error, with { script_stack={ 0="org.elasticsearch.search.lookup.LeafDocLookup.get(LeafDocLookup.java:94)" & 1="org.elasticsearch.search.lookup.LeafDocLookup.get(LeafDocLookup.java:41)" & 2="doc['product.product_id'].value }, params.value);" & 3=" ^---- HERE" } & script="boolean compare(Supplier s, def v) {return s.get() == v;}compare(() -> { doc['product.product_id'].value }, params.value);" & lang="painless" }

I appreciate if any can help me!
Thanks and Best regards.

Looks like that error is coming form Timelion. Does your dashboard contain a timelion panel? Does the dashboard work if the Timelion panel is removed? Could you try and replicate the problem with one of the sample data sets?

Hi Nathan,
Thank you for your support.
I tried to remove all the timelion panel, however it continuous print the same error, i'm using the filter: tag cloud, metric, timelion and data table.
However even when I remove the timelion panel, it keep showing the same error message.
Below I replicate the problem with one simple data set.

I appreciate your support!
Thanks and Best regards.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.