Scripted fields for calculation

Hello there,

i have a Problem with an Analysis. I want to calculate the Availability of Machines over the selected timerange in Kibana.

The Problam is:

• The two variables i need are sum of the variables of the several datasets.
  • The two variables i need have the same name, but in different types of the Index

Does somebody know a solution, where i can dynamically calculate the Availability?

Is there a solution with scripted fields?

Thanks to all.

Hey,

so is this an issue of writing a useful aggregation first? If so, it might make sense to share two documents/mapping/indices as a minimal example, so folks can take a look if it is possible to join the data the way you want.

---Alex

Hey,

ok, i have two types of documents.

Doc 1 (Stops):
{
type: "Stops"
duration: x
]

Doc 2 (Shifts)
{
type:"Shifts"
duration y
}

and now i do a metric aggregation over a period of time, where i calculate the sum of duration of the Stops and the sum of duration of the Shifts (two types). In Kibana i show it on metric visualizations. Now i want to calculate (sum of duration stops - sum of duration shifts) / (sum of duration shifts). I need to do it dynamically in Kibana. Is there any possibility to implement it there?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.