Setup dashboards

When trying to set up dashboards for winlogbeat i get "Failed to import dashboard"

The error doesnt come if i never change the password for the users.
So if i try with default "elastic" and "changeme" it works.

But after i have done
docker-compose exec -T elasticsearch bin/elasticsearch-setup-passwords auto --batch

But after that it gives me 403 error.

Using the docker-compose from https://github.com/deviantony/docker-elk

.\winlogbeat.exe : Exiting: Failed to import dashboard: Failed to load directory C:\Users\user\Documents\winlogbeat\kibana/7/dashboard:
    At line:1 char:1
    + .\winlogbeat.exe setup --dashboards
    + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (Exiting: Failed...na/7/dashboard::String) [], RemoteException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NativeCommandError

error loading C:\Users\user\Documents\winlogbeat\kibana\7\dashboard\01c54730-fee6-11e9-8405-516218e3d268.json: returned 403 to import file: <nil>. Response: {"statusCode":403,"error":"Forbidden","message":"Unable to bulk_cre
    ate dashboard,search,visualization"}
      error loading C:\Users\user\Documents\winlogbeat\kibana\7\dashboard\71f720f0-ff18-11e9-8405-516218e3d268.json: returned 403 to import file: <nil>. Response: {"statusCode":403,"error":"Forbidden","message":"Unable to bulk_cre
      error loading C:\Users\user\Documents\winlogbeat\kibana\7\dashboard\8223bed0-b9e9-11e9-b6a2-c9b4015c4baf.json: returned 403 to import file: <nil>. Response: {"statusCode":403,"error":"Forbidden","message":"Unable to bulk_cre
      error loading C:\Users\user\Documents\winlogbeat\kibana\7\dashboard\Winlogbeat-overview.json: returned 403 to import file: <nil>. Response: {"statusCode":403,"error":"Forbidden","message":"Unable to bulk_create dashboard,vis
    ualization"}
      error loading C:\Users\user\Documents\winlogbeat\kibana\7\dashboard\bb858830-f412-11e9-8405-516218e3d268.json: returned 403 to import file: <nil>. Response: {"statusCode":403,"error":"Forbidden","message":"Unable to bulk_cre
    ```

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.