Sharing dashboard link publically in an iframe

I want to share the dashboard link to the front end to show the dashboard on the angular ./net application and give the link in the form of iframe. I want the dashboard to be seen to everyone publically without login , such that if the user click on a link he would be able to see the dashboard(read only user) so how can we do it? we have to pass the url with credentials or pass the url with token or is there another convenient way please help.

my opensearch dashboard is already configured with nginx. Users who access OpenSearch Dashboards through the regular URL , they will see the login page as usual. They need to provide their credentials to log in and access the dashboard or other secured resources. I prefer creating a read only user for everyone who's going to view the dashboard on the front end of the application.

OpenSearch/OpenDistro are AWS run products and differ from the original Elasticsearch and Kibana products that Elastic builds and maintains. You may need to contact them directly for further assistance.

(This is an automated response from your friendly Elastic bot. Please report this post if you have any suggestions or concerns :elasticheart: )

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.