Signed CLA. Yet PR shows as not signed

Hi,

I was trying to raise a PR to fix a documentation issue. The PR didn't pass as I didn't sign the CLA. I signed the CLA and raise the PR again. It still shows the same. I didn't receive the copy also via mail. Is there any pending steps?

@nik9000

Can someone from the Elastic Team Members help me here?

@tylerjl @warkolm @a5a @ropc @forloop

@jibsonline - Let me try to help you here. Can you share the PR number with us?

@ropc https://github.com/elastic/curator/pull/1521

@jibsonline - Thank you. Let me check internally with our documentation team. We will get back to you.

1 Like

Please do not ping people who are not yet in your thread.

Read this and specifically the "Also be patient" part.

It's fine to answer on your own thread after 2 or 3 days (not including weekends) if you don't have an answer.

Thanks for understanding.

And thanks for contributing to the project. Much appreciated. :hugs:

Sorry

Any updates?

Hi @jibsonline - You would need to use the email address associated to your Github account (the one that you used to submit the pull request) when submitting the CLA. Did you use the same email address?

@ropc There are two fields while signing. Email id and GitHub username. I used the same ones associated to my GitHub account. I tried many times now

@ropc Can you please validate my steps

Please note I never received a mail in any occasion I signed

Your commit has been done using jibsonline@cloudera.com as per https://github.com/elastic/curator/commit/593ae104edd3c28e9455ed6a12acf0c976605956.patch

Could you try to update your commit with the same email you used for the CLA?

That being said we are currently checking why you did not get the email and why we don't see your signature in our records.
Thanks for your patience!

We actually found you in our records. So if you use the right email address to sign your commits, everything should be fine.

1 Like

@dadoonet You were right. I have no idea how that came into a merge from my own fork. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.