Successful create index pattern but when go to discovery tab it show "No results match your search criteria"

can anyone help me, i using ELK to logging mikrotik using this tutorial Push logs and data into elasticsearch - Part 2 Mikrotik Logs it successful create index pattern but when go to discovery tab it show "No results match your search criteria"

Hi & welcome to our community

So do you have an index pattern with time field and did you make sure the time range you've entered contains data, the default range is 15 minutes. Posting a screenshot might also help to debug having a first look.

Best,
Matthias

it just look like this when i go to discovery tab

Hi

So there's no timefield here, are you sure, there's data in this data view / index pattern? Did you run a plain search on the index in our DevTools Console? Thx

Best,
Matthias

im sorry did you mean this

Hi
There are several options to do this, you can use the inspector to try our the query in DevTools / Console

And to check the count of your index / index pattern is also a good way to answer the primary question: Is there data available?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.