Support


(Wes Plunk) #1

Is anyone aware of any companies that offer paid support or contract
work with Elastic Search? My company may be looking for development
help


(Otis Gospodnetić) #2

Wes - see Sematext - http://sematext.com/

We are doing more and more ES work, of course, and have a couple of ES
projects going on right now, for instance, with a truly massive one
coming up in February/March.

Otis

On Jan 25, 12:54 pm, Wes Plunk w...@wesandemily.com wrote:

Is anyone aware of any companies that offer paid support or contract
work with Elastic Search? My company may be looking for development
help


(Matt Weber) #3

eSr Technologies also supports ElasticSearch. Feel free to shoot us any questions you might have.

http://www.esr-technologies.com

--
Matt Weber
Sent with Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig)

On Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:

Wes - see Sematext - http://sematext.com/

We are doing more and more ES work, of course, and have a couple of ES
projects going on right now, for instance, with a truly massive one
coming up in February/March.

Otis

On Jan 25, 12:54 pm, Wes Plunk <w...@wesandemily.com (http://wesandemily.com)> wrote:

Is anyone aware of any companies that offer paid support or contract
work with Elastic Search? My company may be looking for development
help


(Wes Plunk) #4

Thanks, to all that responded directly or through this post. I believe
the simplicity of Elastic Search lends us having little to no problems
doing some initial experimenting and poc work. This group also seems
to be fairly adequate to support most if not all my questions. The org
I work for is comfortable with me using these tools alone to support
our needs; however, they are also willing to pay for more specific
support if we get into a position where these other support outlets
fail to meet the need (24 hours production needs that would require
immediate reaction and not delayed group reactions). My plan is to
build in any extra backup plans required to guarantee our uptime and
Elastic Search seems to cover this area quite well (Thanks Shay and ES
Team), so when we get further into the project and foresee areas that
we need help with I'll certainly get in touch with you to discover the
details of what your company has to offer along these lines.

Feel free to contact me directly if you have any advice on how best to
achieve these goals

Wes

On Jan 25, 6:21 pm, Matt Weber m...@mattweber.org wrote:

eSr Technologies also supports ElasticSearch. Feel free to shoot us any questions you might have.

http://www.esr-technologies.com

--
Matt Weber
Sent with Sparrow (http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig)

On Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:

Wes - see Sematext -http://sematext.com/

We are doing more and more ES work, of course, and have a couple of ES
projects going on right now, for instance, with a truly massive one
coming up in February/March.

Otis

On Jan 25, 12:54 pm, Wes Plunk <w...@wesandemily.com (http://wesandemily.com)> wrote:

Is anyone aware of any companies that offer paid support or contract
work with Elastic Search? My company may be looking for development
help


(system) #5