The stack cannot be started according to the instructions

So I reran from scratch and when I say scratch I mean reallly scratch

I ran a docker system prune -a

It ran fine Here is my output.

$ docker-compose up -d
..... Lots of images being pulled
   ⠿ b2180a238095 Pull complete                                                                                     98.0s
[+] Running 6/6
 ⠿ Network test_default     Created                                                                                  0.1s
 ⠿ Container test-setup-1   Healthy                                                                                  2.4s
 ⠿ Container test-es01-1    Healthy                                                                                 74.1s
 ⠿ Container test-es02-1    Healthy                                                                                 65.1s
 ⠿ Container test-es03-1    Healthy                                                                                 66.1s
 ⠿ Container test-kibana-1  Started                                                                                 74.3s

Everything came up and work, I even logged

I watched the video.

I did notice that you did not clean up the volumes before trying the second time.

Also you should try to clean the container images... I did not see them get pulled, perhaps you have some leftover containers...

Also noticed thatnetwork and volume drivers look different, the output looks different etc .... I am not sure if portainer.io is something different

Also after you clean all up and try again ... making sure the volumes on both the docker and host side are cleaned up try this

$ curl -k -u elastic:elastic https://localhost:9200
{
  "name" : "es01",
  "cluster_name" : "docker-cluster",
  "cluster_uuid" : "A9Uu3dPjTJWiJZ8hRkL1gA",
  "version" : {
    "number" : "8.6.2",
    "build_flavor" : "default",
    "build_type" : "docker",
    "build_hash" : "2d58d0f136141f03239816a4e360a8d17b6d8f29",
    "build_date" : "2023-02-13T09:35:20.314882762Z",
    "build_snapshot" : false,