The storm write the index for ES

Dear teams,
The storm integration with ES is correctly in My project, But I write the index into the Elastic 2.3 Using the Storm 0.9.5 which is not successfully. I cannot find any key information in the Storm UI. Any help very appreciate!
the First:

the Second:

the third:

BTW, the storm submit the topology was successfully,I think this is storm problem,But the work-port's log was no message.

906 [main] INFO backtype.storm.StormSubmitter - Jar not uploaded to master yet. Submitting jar...
914 [main] INFO backtype.storm.StormSubmitter - Uploading topology jar /hadoop/storm/topology/kafka-storm-elasticsearch.jar to assigned location: /hadoop/storm/data/nimbus/inbox/stormjar-aaf7bd93-3916-4eee-a3bc-3a60b2faf0c8.jar
3765 [main] INFO backtype.storm.StormSubmitter - Successfully uploaded topology jar to assigned location: /hadoop/storm/data/nimbus/inbox/stormjar-aaf7bd93-3916-4eee-a3bc-3a60b2faf0c8.jar
3765 [main] INFO backtype.storm.StormSubmitter - Submitting topology ESTOPO_SPAYWEB in distributed mode with conf {"nimbus.host":"x.x.x.x","topology.workers":1,"topology.acker.executors":1,"topology.debug":true,"topology.tasks":1,"topology.max.spout.pending":100}
4194 [main] INFO backtype.storm.StormSubmitter - Finished submitting topology: ESTOPO_SPAYWEB

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.