Time Visual Builder

I am using kibana interface using visual builder visualization can i add two values in the same bucket please check th

kibana%202 e attached images
In the image 1 i have 10 categories i want to add only 2 category in the 2nd image which have include if i include 1 field it shows data if i add 2nd filed it doesn't show . For example in the include field in image 2 i insert A, it shows data if i enter A,B it does not show any data is there any way to filter data here.

I'm trying to understand here. So you're trying to only show data from 2 of the categories, instead of all 10? In other words you're trying to filter out 8 of the categories?

If there is 10 category and in the include column, can i add two category or three category what i want is to filter the data my main purpose is that there is 10 category and i want to show only 3 category if i add 1 category in the include column it shows 1 category data if i include 2nd category it does not shows data.

is there any way can i get the maximum bucket limit increase to 50000 i see the doucment it says The maximum number of buckets allowed in a single response is limited by a dynamic cluster setting named search.max_buckets . It defaults to 10,000, requests that try to return more than the limit will fail with an exception

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.