Timelion is not reflecting the time series

Hi Team,

I am new to Elastic Search. I have started exploring it and when I write my first timelion query it is not working. I am trying to generate the timeseries for the rejected percentage of the records.

.es(index=finalwmindex,timefield=process_start_time,q=status.keyword:COMPLETED,metric=sum:invalid_records_count).divide(.es(index=finalwmindex,timefield=process_start_time,q=status.keyword:COMPLETED,metric=sum:total_records_count)).multiply(100).

Not sure if just a typo in this message, your in your actual query in timelion, but you have multipy instead of multiply.

What is the error you're getting?

Sorry for the typo. I m not getting any errors. I have got the empty time series only.

But I have data points in the index.

I m trying to get the rejected percentage. If pipeline aggregation is possible in visualization then I can achieve it easily?

Yes, you can definitely achieve this. I'm working on something locally. Will update!

Sure will wait for the update.. Thanks

Maybe your granularity is set too narrow or too broad. Do you have your setting at "auto"? You might try changing that.

It worked. Thanks

@a5a
Are we still not supported with Pipeline Aggregation in Kibana Visualization?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.