Toggling legend in embedded visualizations

I embedded some Kibana visualizations in my html pages via iframe.
How can I toggle every legend on load?

Thanks

(Matt Bargar) #2

So you want the legend closed by default? Have you tried saving the visualizations with the legend closed? The state of the legend should be persisted in the saved visualization.

Hi Barges,

thank you for your response.

Yes, it works saving the visualization with the legend close, I'm wondering if it is possible without modifying the visualizations.

Daniele

(Peter Pisljar) #4

can you paste your url you are trying to embed ?

<iframe src="https://localhost:5601/qgh/app/kibana#/visualize/edit/geosrc?embed=true&_g=(refreshInterval:(display:Off,pause:!f,value:0),time:(from:'2017-05-20T20:21:55.159Z',mode:quick,to:'2017-05-22T10:00:00.000Z'))&_a=(filters:!(),linked:!f,query:(query_string:(analyze_wildcard:!t,query:'*')),uiState:(),vis:(aggs:!((enabled:!t,id:'1',params:(),schema:metric,type:count),(enabled:!t,id:'2',params:(field:geo.src,order:desc,orderBy:'1',row:!f,size:20),schema:split,type:terms),(enabled:!t,id:'3',params:(field:bytes,ranges:!((from:0,to:1000),(from:1000,to:2000),(from:2000,to:3000),(from:3000))),schema:group,type:range)),listeners:(),params:(addLegend:!t,addTimeMarker:!f,addTooltip:!t,defaultYExtents:!f,legendPosition:right,mode:percentage,scale:linear,setYExtents:!f,shareYAxis:!t,times:!(),yAxis:()),title:geosrc,type:histogram))" height="600" width="800"></iframe>

for example, here you see the addLegend:!t .... changing it to addLegend:!f will hide it ...

Hi Peter,

I was trying with the URL:
http://localhost/app/kibana#/visualize/edit/aeff4860-3c9c-11e7-8fd2-955d1cc3b06d?embed=true&_g=(refreshInterval:(display:Off,pause:!f,value:0),time:(from:now-12h,interval:'1h',mode:quick,timezone:Europe%2FBerlin,to:now))

Now, following your hint, I appended:
&_a=(uiState:(vis:(colors:(KO:%23BF1B00,OK:%239AC48A),legendOpen:!f)))

So I'm able to manage the legend with the field "legendOpen". Unfortunately I can't avoid tu set also the field "color" instead to use the default setting.

Thanks

(Peter Pisljar) #6

just omit the colors part ?

No, it doesn't work if I omit the "colors" part.

(system) #8

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.