Trigger reload of ES data from a plugin

I have a plugin that is used to edit values in ES using the REST API. I get a success or fail response back and would like to trigger a refresh of the data if the update is successful. In essence, I want to with my script essentially "press" the Refresh button in the upper-right corner of Kibana when I am in my Dashboard or "Discover". I have tried to go through the code to find the method that is called by pressing Refresh, but so far have not been able to find it.

The code for the refresh should be in in the Timepicker code, IIRC. But that doesn't refresh the data in ES, it just does the query again and updates the dashboard/visualization.

Thank you for the hint @Marius_Dragomir, however I get stuck at finding/understanding the implementation of onSubmit inside query/query_bar/components/query_bar.tsx.

Also, I do not see that I have access to the QueryBarUI object inside my plugin so I can trigger it that way. Is there any other possibility to trigger this, such as an event or something?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.