Unable to load logs into Data Visualizer

My team and I are currently running Elastic 7.3 components (Filebeat, Logstash, Elasticsearch, Kibana, etc.) on a basic subscription. We are aware that on this subscription we are only limited to loading log data less than or equal to 100 MB. However, we are having issues loading the data where the Data Visualizer is just stuck on "Analyzing Data" as seen in the attached screenshot.

We've tried changing the file extension, dividing files into smaller groups. Nothing seems to work. We are unable to load files sitting at 429 KB in size and still no luck. We've also waited up to an hour for a status change and nothing.

Any assistance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, are you referring to the feature that allows you to upload CSV and JSON files? I see that feature is labeled as experimental.

You might find some help searching the known issues in the Kibana Github repo. For example, I found this open issue that might be similar to yours: https://github.com/elastic/kibana/issues/42114

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.