Unable to view https://demo.elastic.co/ dashboards

I was able to checkout all demo dashboards few days ago , its not working at the moment.
I am getting this info line :

Index Patterns: In order to visualize and explore data in Kibana, you'll need to create an index pattern to retrieve data from Elasticsearch.

I tried to select one of the index from the list but it wont work for readonly user .

Config: Error 403 Forbidden: action [indices:data/write/update] is unauthorized for user [readonly]: [security_exception] action [indices:data/write/update] is unauthorized for user [readonly]

Hi there, I just took and a look and everything seemed fine to me. Which specific Dashboard are you trying to view? What time range are you using? Do you see any errors in the browser console? Maybe you could also try visiting the link in an incognito window?

Thanks,
CJ

1 Like

Its working now, maybe it was down at the time was as looking.
None of the dashboards worked on Friday morning, everything is back to normal now.

Not sure what happened on our end, but thank you for reporting the problem so quickly!

CJ

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.