Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined

I've embedded several dashboards in a webpage in tabs. I've so far embedded a total of 10 iframes for 10 different dashboards. Usually the first iframe loads pretty quickly, but the rest of the iframes show an error. I have to click on Go Back to get the dashboard working, but that doesn't work all the time. Sometimes it does no action at all. What could be causing this following error in the other iframes:

Request you please see attachment for error which i am facing .

I am using kibana version kibana-6.0.0-windows-x86_64

That's a bit of an old version of Kibana at this point, but I don't see any recent fixes that seem to have addressed that. You can try updating and see if the issue goes away. If not, can you share any information about what's in the dashboards you are trying to embed... like what kinds of visualizations are used, are you perhaps in a state where there is no matching data in ES, and anything else you can tell us about them. Screenshots of one in a working state might be helpful if you can provide that as well.

HI Joe_Fleming

Thanks so much after your suggestion i have taken latest version and tried it works as expected .

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.