Updating existing Beats deployment from 7.11.1.0 to 7.16.3

Hello,
I am trying to push out the "Beats" agents into a Windows environment (Servers & Client systems) I will be using SCCM to perform this deployment, and I have found the PowerShell script that Elastic has provided, I have converted that same PS script into an .exe file for easy of deployment. I can run the update manually, so I know the code works. The issue that I having at the moment, is around the "Deployment Type/Detection Method" since I am using the "auditbeat.exe" SCCM is determining that the clause exists and therefore the criteria is met and therefore it becomes a successful deployment.
I have attempted to make changes to check the file and product version, as well as adding a registry conditions to no avail.

Just curious to see how other folks within this community have gotten around these nuances, perhaps I could have it all wrong. I have search through the community and I can find others with the same query (regarding sccm) but really no answers have been provided.

Any assistance any of you can provide would be greatly appreaciated.
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.