Using JSON input of Kibana Visualizations as filters

Hi all,

I am very new to ELK stack and I have the following requirement. I need to create a vertical bar visualization with two metrics (assume metricA and metricB). I have a common condition (a string) which can divide these two (assume the condition as conditionC : "True"). I tried this by adding a JSON input, but it did not work. So I need to know that can this requirement be successfully implemented from a vertical bar visualization? Following is the JSON input that I have used.
{
"script": {
"type":"string",
"inline": "doc['conditionA'].value='True'",
"lang": "painless"
}
}

@Shan_Chathusanda I'm not sure if I understood the question correctly, but sounds to me that what you want is to split series with a filters aggregation where you can select the correct KQL filter to apply. Have you tried that?

Hi @tiagocosta
I will clarify it like this. Think there are two metrics (Actually there are 2 Y-axis). I need those two metrics to be filtered in individual filters. One filter cannot affect to other metric values. The point I was going to provide is that do we can use the JSON input field of Kibana visualization to do this requirement. Hope you understand my requirement.
Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.