Waiting for index curation lock

I have deployment changes stuck in the 'Waiting for index curation lock' phase. I can that Elastic identified and fixed something in Elastic Cloud to do with this. Is there a work around to get past this phase on ECE deployments?

There is a known intermittent bug we are still working to fix where an allocator refuses to give back the lock.

The workaround is to restart the allocator in question. Since it's not totally trivial to find which allocator it is, and restarting allocators is cheap/harmless - I'd recommend doing docker restart frc-allocators-allocator on all allocator hosts

If the above does not help, the Plan Activity will list the specific constructor that it is waiting on - restarting the constructor on that runner is the next step - docker restart frc-constructors-constructor. Activity step may then list a new constructor, if it is still stuck, restart that constructor (repeat as necessary). This should allow constructor that is handling the plan to obtain the lock and plan change to continue.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.