We couldn't log you in. Please try again

Thank you :slight_smile:
here, I used the super_user credential

.kibana-event-log-7.16.2      .kibana-event-log-7.16.2-000005 -      -             -              false
.kibana-event-log-7.11.0      .kibana-event-log-7.11.0-000017 -      -             -              true
.kibana                       .kibana_7.16.2_001              -      -             -              -
.kibana_7.16.2                .kibana_7.16.2_001              -      -             -              -
exception                     exception_v1                    -      -             -              -
.kibana-event-log-7.11.0      .kibana-event-log-7.11.0-000014 -      -             -              false
.transform-notifications-read .transform-notifications-000002 -      -             -              -
.kibana_task_manager          .kibana_task_manager_7.16.2_001 -      -             -              -
.kibana_task_manager_7.16.2   .kibana_task_manager_7.16.2_001 -      -             -              -
.kibana-event-log-7.16.2      .kibana-event-log-7.16.2-000006 -      -             -              false
.kibana-event-log-7.11.0      .kibana-event-log-7.11.0-000016 -      -             -              false
.data-frame-internal-3        .transform-internal-005         -      -             -              -
.kibana-event-log-7.11.0      .kibana-event-log-7.11.0-000015 -      -             -              false
task                          task_v1                         -      -             -              -
.data-frame-internal-3        .transform-internal-007         -      -             -              -
.security                     .security-7                     -      -             -              -
.kibana-event-log-7.16.2      .kibana-event-log-7.16.2-000007 -      -             -              true
.kibana-event-log-7.16.2      .kibana-event-log-7.16.2-000004 -      -             -              false
endorsement                   endorsement_v2                  -      -             -              -

The aliases for Kibana look good. So I am not sure what happened there with the indices. Strange.

btw, my kibana page still "not yet ready", maybe because I delete the .Kibana_security_session_1? tried as well to GET /.kibana_security_session_1 and it happened to not found

{"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"index_not_found_exception","reason":"no such index [.kibana_security_session_1]","index_uuid":"_na_","resource.type":"index_or_alias","resource.id":".kibana_security_session_1","index":".kibana_security_session_1"}],"type":"index_not_found_exception","reason":"no such index [.kibana_security_session_1]","index_uuid":"_na_","resource.type":"index_or_alias","resource.id":".kibana_security_session_1","index":".kibana_security_session_1"},"status":404}

just wondering if we can bring it back thru mapping? :pray:

I just noticed that the .tasks index is red and that looks to be causing the issue (c.f Reason: No shard available for [get [.tasks][task]) .

If it was not restored because of the missing snapshot, then you don't have a choice but to delete that index as well (i.e DELETE .tasks).

should I use super_user again as my user to delete? or the original user, sorry I am suddenly confused

same user as you use for the delete of the .kibana_security_session_1 index.

okay, and then I will restart kibana?

yes, let's try to restart Kibana again (I cannot remember which process creates the .tasks). Let's see if that works, if it does not, I will need to check internally.

OMGGGG!!!! It worksssssss

Thanks for saving meee <3

1 Like

awesome :slight_smile: , glad we sorted this out. However, we would not be in this situation if the snapshot was there. I would strongly recommend that you check your snapshot configuration and make sure that the snapshots do not get deleted too fast.

2 Likes

yes I will, Thanks for sharing your time! Happy Monday :blush:

thank you ^^ Happy Tuesday :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.