Where exactly my searches gets stored at the backend

Hi
I have created searches in Kibana. I wanted to know where exactly these searches gets stored at the backend(in kibana and elasticsearch).Can I change the path of this stored loaction?Is it possible?.Any links regarding this will be more helpful.
Can anyone help me at this.
I find the below details.
{
"_index": ".kibana",
"_type": "visualization",
"_id": "Record-Requests"
"_score": 1,
"_source": {
"title": "Recording Requests",
"visState": "{"type":"line","params":{"shareYAxis":true,"addTooltip":true,"addLegend":true,"showCircles":true,"smoothLines":false,"interpolate":"linear","scale":"linear","drawLinesBetweenPoints":true,"radiusRatio":9,"times":[],"addTimeMarker":false,"defaultYExtents":false,"setYExtents":false,"yAxis":{}},"aggs":[{"id":"1","type":"count","schema":"metric","params":{}},{"id":"2","type":"date_histogram","schema":"segment","params":{"field":"@timestamp","interval":"auto","customInterval":"2h","min_doc_count":1,"extended_bounds":{}}}],"listeners":{}}",
"description": "",
"version": 1,
"kibanaSavedObjectMeta": {
"searchSourceJSON": "{"index":"summary","query":{"query_string":{"query":"*","analyze_wildcard":true}},"filter":[]}"
}
}
}

As the _index field indicates, the Kibana state is stored in the .kibana index in Elasticsearch. That index is treated like any other index.