X-pack features are not visible

Hello,

Currently, I am using 6.3 v Elastic stack which was updated on Jun 14th. I am running this on a single node cluster with filebeat installed on a client machine. After, auto updation my Elastic stack was down and I had an error saying " duplicate key found" but somehow I got rid of it. But, now I see my screen without X-pack features on my Kibana screen where I'm still able to receive Watcher notifications and normal authentication is still working (that pops up when we open with URL). I am not really sure why I'm unable to see the X-pack features on my Kibana UI. Can someone please help me out on this issue?

Thanks,
Joshua.

It looks like you have a version of Kibana that does not include X-Pack.
How did you install it?

I had installed x-pack on entire elastic stack, wherein after the auto-update I found an error saying that "duplicate key found ..." and it was unable to start the Kibana service. downgrading my entire stack would be recommendable to solve this issue?

Hello Tim,

I was actually mentioning about 6.2.4 version of x-pack. I had removed entire stack and installed 6.3, now its working fine.

Thanks,
Manoj.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.