3d visualizations and dashboards

Hi all

I'd be keen to get some 3d visualizations / graphs into my Kibana but on your current 'Known plugins' Kibana page : https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/kibana/current/known-plugins.html I can see only links pointing out to 2-3 years old github directories

Anything more up to date ? I'm guessing these plugins are not working anymore with elastic-7.0

Thanks

Hi
Known plugins | Kibana Guide [8.11] | Elastic This link is the latest from the Kibana documentation page. However, as it suggests in the documentation, this list of plugins is not guaranteed to work on your version of Kibana. Instead, these are plugins that were known to work at some point with Kibana 5.x . The Kibana installer will reject any plugins that haven’t been published for your specific version of Kibana. These plugins are not evaluated or maintained by Elastic, so care should be taken before installing them into your environment. May be contacting the concerned plugin developer would be the best bet.

Thanks
Rashmi

Thanks
Rashmi

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.