Access discover tab with parameters

Hi.

I have an URL of discover tab.

http://10.97.54.66:5601/app/kibana#/discover/New-Saved-Search?_g=(refreshInterval:(display:Off,pause:!f,value:0),time:(from:now-7d,mode:quick,to:now))&_a=(columns:!(_source),filters:!(('$state':(store:appState),meta:(alias:!n,disabled:!f,index:'jpl_raw*',key:classifier,negate:!f,value:sticker_pickerview_banner),query:(match:(classifier:(query:sticker_pickerview_banner,type:phrase)))),('$state':(store:appState),meta:(alias:!n,disabled:!f,index:'jpl_raw*',key:action_id,negate:!f,value:exposure),query:(match:(action_id:(query:exposure,type:phrase))))),index:'jpl_raw*',interval:auto,query:(query_string:(analyze_wildcard:!t,query:'*')),sort:!(event_time,desc))

And It has two filters.

classifier:"sticker", action_id:"exposure"

So,, How can I programatically generate an URL of some filter conditions?
for example

classifier:"photo" , action_id:"click"

I am aware of these issues. But couldn't got a clear solution.
Kibana 4 and 5: sensible URL parameters
Kibana 4.x Discover URL Parameters Documentation

So how can I do this?
Do I have to use RISON API?

Currently the query parameters are encoded using RISON as you discovered.

There are two query parameters in your URL:

_g: (refreshInterval:(display:Off,pause:!f,value:0),time:(from:now-7d,mode:quick,to:now))

and

_a: (columns:!(_source),filters:!(('$state':(store:appState),meta:(alias:!n,disabled:!f,index:'jpl_raw*',key:classifier,negate:!f,value:sticker_pickerview_banner),query:(match:(classifier:(query:sticker_pickerview_banner,type:phrase)))),('$state':(store:appState),meta:(alias:!n,disabled:!f,index:'jpl_raw*',key:action_id,negate:!f,value:exposure),query:(match:(action_id:(query:exposure,type:phrase))))),index:\'jpl_raw*',interval:auto,query:(query_string:(analyze_wildcard:!t,query:'*')),sort:!(event_time,desc))

Using node_rison:

After modifying the values you can then encode to generate the URL.

1 Like