Anomaly detection Statuscode 404

Hi,

we are running our elastic stack in version 7.3.2.
A handful of clients has auditbeat installend and configured and I can see the data at SIEM. We have activated the trial license to use features like anomaly detection.

When I open anomaly detection I can start already configured Jobs. If I click on one of these jobs or want to create one on my own I receive the following error message.

{"statusCode":404,"error":"Not Found","message":"Not Found"}

What is the problem here? How can I fix that?

Thanks in Advance
Thomas

Hi MisterLamp,

If I click on one of these jobs or want to create one on my own I receive the following error message.
{"statusCode":404,"error":"Not Found","message":"Not Found"}

Are you getting that error whenever you are trying to pivot from the SIEM page to the Machine Learning Page? Are you able to go directly to the Machine Learning page from the menu on the left and does it show up on the left to where you can click it and create Machine Learning jobs?

31%20AM

Thanks for your answer. I assumend also a Machine Learning Icon on the left but its not there. I checked the following

enable machine learning

but this was not the case.
When i execute

GET _xpack

I receive for example
"ml" : {
"available" : true,
"enabled" : true,
"native_code_info" : {
"version" : "7.3.2",
"build_hash" : "265429af874fbe"
}
}

What am I doing wrong?

I would check your users' roles. To grant user access, the role your user has should be assigned either the machine_learning_user or the machine_learning_admin role.

Hi Frank,

thanks for your support. Overall this solved my issue.

Thanks again.
Best Regards
Thomas

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.