Can I create Folders to save seraches in Kibana?

I need to save searches for different components in Kibana.

Is there a way to create folders/sub-folders in Kibana console to better segregate my search?

I am using Filebeat[5.3]-->logstahs[5.3]-->ElasticSearch[5.3]-->Kibana[5.3]

Is there a way to create folders/sub-folders in Kibana console to better segregate my search?

There is not, and I don't think there are any plans to add that. However, there has been an issue about adding tagging to saved objects, which would give you the kind of grouping/filtering you're looking for. I don't know the state of that feature, but that's the issue you'll want to follow to keep track of it.

Thanks for the response Joe. So currently, there is nothing to group them as such in version 5.3.

Not currently, no. What we've seen a lot of users do it prefix the names of things by a concern or department or whatever their use case is, and then use the search to filter the list down. It's still some manual work for your users, which is unfortunate, but at least that helps make it a little more usable.

ok, yes that will help until we get something better.

Thanks Joe.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.