Can I edit the query or inspector of a metricbeat lens?

I am learning to use MetricBeat and dashboards. I'm really enjoying it so far but I want to be able to edit one of the lens. This image below shows two lens that I really like, but I want to modify:

So what I did was I clicked on the ellipses menu in the top right of the lens and chose Copy to Existing Dashboard: MyFaveDashboard. Then I went to MyFaveDashboard and confirmed that the lens is there. Then I click on the gear menu at the top right of the lens and clicked Edit Visualization, which gives me this:

Notice the panel at the bottom that I circled in red --- This is a completely new User Interface component that I've never seen before while exploring the default lens options for setting up other Kibana lenses. So my first question is, did I overlook something in the list of available lens types while working with Kibana dashboard lenses? Or is this User Interface component specific to MetricBeat only?

Next, I clicked on the Inspect link at the top of the lens to see this:

And my second question is, is there a way for me to edit this query directly on the right?

The answer is to use the TSVB editor to see the same ui

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.