Can I query data of more then one elasticsearch using one kibana

In a cluster more then one nodes(Elasticsearch) are received data from more then one logstash.
Can I search this data on a single kibana??
Can someone explain??

Yes. This would require a cross cluster search . Elasticsearch supports the ability to run search and aggregation requests across multiple clusters using a module called cross cluster search.
There is enough documentation : https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/kibana/current/management-cross-cluster-search.html

Do try and let us know,

Thanks
Rashmi

There is no more then one clusters. I am using more then one nodes in a cluster on a single physical machine.

sorry, I misunderstood ur q earlier.
Unfortunately the answer is no. Probably you are trying to set elasticsearch.url to an array/list of nodes in kibana.yml. Querying from any node in the Elasticsearch cluster will be able to reach all of that data coming from Logstash, even if it's on a separate node in the same cluster.

Thanks
Rashmi

this means I can set an array of urls in kibana.yml files.

Currently it only supports one. There is an open issue on it . Please subscribe for more information.

When I set array of urls to elasticsearch.url, process is automatically terminated.
Is there any other way to query data of more then one elasticsearch in a cluster from one kibana?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.