Can not list indices

Hello,
I'm running ELK cluster on Openshift.
I can see the container log for Elasticsearch container and verify that it's storing infra, audit and app indices.
Like this:

[2021-02-09T08:10:39,473][INFO ][o.e.c.m.MetaDataIndexTemplateService] [elasticsearch-cdm-td0xgwoz-1] adding template [ocp-gen-audit] for index patterns [audit*]
[2021-02-09T08:10:42,685][INFO ][o.e.c.m.MetaDataIndexTemplateService] [elasticsearch-cdm-td0xgwoz-1] adding template [ocp-gen-app] for index patterns [app*]
[2021-02-09T08:10:42,809][INFO ][o.e.c.m.MetaDataIndexTemplateService] [elasticsearch-cdm-td0xgwoz-1] adding template [ocp-gen-infra] for index patterns [infra*]

And Also the status is green.
However, when I use Kibana GUI I only find infra indices, and it shows "The index pattern you've entered doesn't match any indices." when I try to create app or audit index pattern.

Also when I try to curl the indices inside the elasticsearch container using
curl -XGET localhost:9200/ it returns with
curl: (52) Empty reply from server

Then when I try to get the indices using inside the containers I find that app and audit indices are empty.

Any recommendations why it doesn't store data in those indices, as described in the picture below

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.