Change dropdown contents according to time picker

I want to have a dropdown on dashboard which lists out all available product according to time range picker. when i change time range, changes should be made accordingly in dropdown values.

For example: There are total 4 products in last four days. When i change time to last 2 days. it should display all product which are in only last 2 days

Your best bet would be to use input controls. You can now create input control visualization components which when placed on a Dashboard allow users to select particular values from a terms aggregation from a multi-select drop down control or select a range from a min/max aggregation using a range slider control. This will make it easy to guide users to important filtering values for the dashboard and make it simple for them to apply filters and explore the information on the dashboard. More discussion and the relevant PR here : https://github.com/elastic/kibana/pull/13314

Hope this helps,

Cheers
Rashmi

Yeah thanks I was using older version of kibana

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.