I have made the following steps:
- added 1 node, created an index with default number of shards
- ran for a while with this configuration
- added another node in the same cluster
- now there are 2 nodes in the cluster, and each node contains the same
- running requests on first node. i expect for the requests to be executed
on both nodes and then aggregrated? i see only IOPs on one node.
Any ideas what i am doing wrong? how do i make the other node to get some
work load also?
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "elasticsearch" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/elasticsearch/d44c00f4-35b4-4241-a6ae-420d09d190d4%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.